Example local.conf

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Sat Jan 27 13:59:04 CET 2007

Dnia sobota, 27 stycznia 2007 13:48, Rodolphe Ortalo napisał:
> Le samedi 27 janvier 2007 à 01:15 +0000, Scott Oberg a écrit :

> > (or use MACHINE="native" to test and build for your localhost env)

> In the "native" build, I still cannot build most packages (due to a
> perl build failure).

MACHINE="native" is good for creating apps which your host system lack or
for building stuff which you can not easily get for host environment.
I use it on servers where admin is hard to reach or for development of
some packages.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

          Cats are like people: the females are the prickly ones
          and the males are good-natured idiots.