PalmOS-like data storage

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Sat Jan 27 21:13:03 CET 2007

Assumedly there will be system-wide objects that the platform will
want to share via an API for other applications to use:
 * Contacts
 * Calendar
 * Device states/history
 * Location (history, since if there is dbus, can share using that ala
geoclue, or gpsd)

Then the common interface devs would use to add and share other object stores.

Interestingly, Google: 'sqlitefs' returns a single hit (googlebomb? ;)
about the Boston Gnome conf last year.

Andrew

On 1/27/07, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.kabel.utwente.nl> wrote:

--