monotone 0.32 and debian?

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Sun Jan 28 03:40:28 CET 2007

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 07:04:51PM -0700, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> Any guesses on when monotone 0.32 might be on Debian?  I prefer to
> work within the package system as much as possible, but at the moment
> it's only at 0.31, which apparently can't handle openembedded's db.

Probably not until after Etch releases, given that the maintainer's
gotten a freeze-exception for l10n updates against the 0.31 package.

You could submit a wishlist bug to have an 0.32 package in
experimental...

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com

Shorter .sig for a more eco-friendly paperless office.