How much space left we've got?

Simon simon80 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:39:41 CET 2007

On 1/28/07, Sam Castelain <sam.castelain at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a real novice in all this, but an usb stick wouldn'tt work since
> the usb-port on the phone isn't powered.

Indeed, but it shouldn't be too much work to have the software
recognize usb storage, and it's highly likely that some portion of the
users of the phone are going to be crazy enough to hack some power in
there so that they can use USB storage.  It's actually very easy to
do, but requires a lot of cables if you choose to do it with a hub,
I've tried it with my Nokia 770, which has an unpowered USB 2 port.