PalmOS-like data storage

Bryan Larsen bryanlarsen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 15:29:10 CET 2007

OpenMoko has promised a code release on/around Feb 11.  I've also got a
million questions, but Feb 11 is getting close enough now that I think
it's probably better to wait than to bug the busy developers.  After Feb
11, anybody who can read code can dive in to answer their own questions
and the questions of others, but before then, we're also making it
harder for the core team to hit their self-imposed deadline!

OTOH, your questions are mostly very apt.  As a community we can look
into KDE / gnome / sqlite / opie / gpe and be somewhat prepared to
compare and contrast when we do get a code dump.

cheers,
Bryan