future OpenEmbedded updates

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Mon Jul 2 14:05:54 CEST 2007

Now that you're already discussing this point, it may be the proper time to state that I'm
I'm delighted to announce that OpenMoko is going to hire someone
working fulltime on OpenEmbedded, in particular this person will spend
* 50% on OpenMoko specific issues in OE and
* 50% on improving OpenEmbedded in a distribution-independent way --
(which may contain BitBake enhancements as well).

I'll post the "official" job-offer that contains the specific
requirements on this list and on oe-devel before the end of this week.

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/