BT's 21CN SDK (fwd)

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:47:24 CEST 2007

I really like the Idea, however, there's no C/C++ api which would be
great because then there'd be no VM overhead. If the neo had one of
those java processors in it then this would probably be a fantastic
overall solution but it could lead to a bit of a performance hit and
especially with testing on phase0/1 phones it could be difficult to
gauge if it would be feasible on the final version.

Above and beyond that, it works for their services only, if their
services aren't available where you are then you're out of luck. I
think it's really cool, but I don't think it's got much of a practical
application. But please if you feel i'm wrong explain to me what i'm
misunderstanding.