third party navigation solution

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:03:31 CEST 2007

I've discussed the OpenMoko with some other guys here in south tyrol (even
som phone-shop-guys), and thy all agreed that with a good and professional
navigating solution this phone would be a power-seller. I think this owuld
bring many more people to the Neo.
But as far as i know, there's not Java VM on the Neo jet.

--
My corner of the web: http://ramsesoriginal.wordpress.com
My dream, my world: http://abenu.wordpress.com