Fwd: Windows Client Software: The hard truth.

Claes Mogren claes.mogren at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 07:46:57 CEST 2007

I remember this being discussed long ago and I think there was a deal made
in November last year. Take a look here:

http://www.funambol.com/partners/

It's PIM synchronization, and they support a lot different databases;
Outlook, Mozilla, Kolab PIM and lots of mobile devices.

I'm curious about the details in this partnership though and how far along
they are in integrating it with OpenMoko.

Regards,
 C.M