MokoLib list widget available?

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Thu Jul 19 23:10:56 CEST 2007

I tried to do some research myself so I used the MOKO_TREE_VIEW widget
defined in <libmokoui/moko-tree-view.h> . Seems to work, but I do _not_
get the same nifty style as, e.g. in openmoko-messages. I'd really like
to have the same nice brushed metal background and alternating row shade
in my list as in openmoko-messages, but how can I do that?
(I tried to mimic the setup done in the messages application in
src/main.c:populate_navigation_area(), but I don't see where/which style
is applied or where such a specific behavior is setup.)

Any help?

Rodolphe