openmoko and ubuntu

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Tue Jul 24 22:28:38 CEST 2007

For the first cut, we could have it install OE and MokoMakefile, but not do
the build.

Where to put files? MokoMakefile presumes /home/moko. Why not keep that, for
consistency?

I've only learned about launchpad a few days ago, but apparently it can be set
up to automatically update from external SVN repositories, so eventually we
could add this. We would have to check with OpenMoko whether they have any
issues with this.