Question on Moko X server

Mark markitect at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:36:59 CEST 2007

I doubt phase1 devices would be able to use either of these.  However
Phase 2 will have a graphics accelerator.  I haven't read up on it
much, but if it has vector graphics acceleration it just might be
possible (special optimizations for the chip will probably be needed),
and I don't even know if compiz/xgl etc will run on an arm
architecture.

On a side note this probably would take a custom cairo port for the
graphics processor we use