wxWidgets?

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 03:27:57 CEST 2007

I've been developing an app on windows for wxWidgets, a sort of
information organiser.  I haven't done any actual development on linux
using wxWidgets, but its my impression that in linux it runs on top of
GTK.  What does this mean in terms of openmoko?  Can wxWidgets
applications run on openmoko (assuming they fit on the screen, etc)?
Just wondering if I'm going to have to go back to square one and develop
for GTK directly, or if I'm ok putting in more effort the way I'm going
now.  Eventually I'd like to have a version of my app over on the phone.

Ben