MokoMakefile disabling of "svnnow" and new force-rebuild target

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Thu Mar 1 03:23:44 CET 2007

michael at michaelshiloh.com wrote:
> That's a great feature. Thanks.
>
> Last night I had compile errors while compiling one of the PIM
> applications, I
> think the calendar. I didn't have time to look into the cause, but I
> wonder if
> this is that what motivated your new feature?

No, my build last night completed without errors.  The motivation was
not due to errors, but simply to be able to both (a) build
incrementally, without constant rebuilds and (b) be able to replicate
what the core devs are doing with svnnow, but on a demand basis (with
the force-rebuild makefile target).

-- Rod