Core dev input (was Re: MokoMakefile disabling of "svnnow" and new force-rebuild target)

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sat Mar 3 16:57:35 CET 2007

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 03:42:18PM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:

> Claes Mogren schreef:
> > I think people are just being busy, or posting to other lists.
>
> Chinese new year is over and p0 is nearing, so I suspect that we'll
> get some more input after p0 has been shipped.

unfortunately our team is way too small, then there was FOSDEM, and now
Mickey is on holidays, so even though we're all spending way too many
hours each day on the project, you will not see tomuch input/output form
us until a number of really important issues has been fixed (and until
the team has grown to a more reasonable size).