FIRST OPENMOKO IN THE WILD!

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Tue Mar 6 22:39:07 CET 2007

Unfortunately I will have only a little in the next couple of days, which is
why I thought letting others ssh in would be a nice way for others to help
me explore it.

It supports ethernet over usb right away, on the 192.168 subnet, but that
won't let you in (unless I set up a NAT route, which I may do).

Actually right now I'm stopped because I can't seem to install my SIM card in
a way that it is recognized. I'll have to go to the wiki and read the
instructions.

But all this must wait 'till after work.