GTA01Bv3 to share

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 7 21:39:43 CET 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 12:34:48PM -0800, Brad Pitcher wrote:
> Maybe you should send it back to FIC?  Seems that they need as many extra
> devices as they can get their hands on.

At the end of march, we assume to have anough devices, so that's not an
issue.

The devices, both GTA01Bv3 and GTA01Bv4 are presents/gifts/whatever, so
they are entirely the property of whoever has been given them.

It's therefore completely up to Tomasz what he does with it!

> >ad *) I know it's not quite OK to get money for a gift, but I will not
> >gain any profit here, only cover costs which are expensive for me -
> >and one more developer will have Neo early access then

Thanks.  I would not feel comfortable if you were trying to sell it for
money - which luckily you aren't.