FIRST OPENMOKO IN THE WILD!

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 21:51:18 CET 2007

Le mercredi 07 mars 2007 à 12:26 +0100, Harald Welte a écrit :
[...]
> We neither have a working dialer application nor GPRS implementation at
> this point of time.

Btw, would it be possible to know which applications are supposed to be
somehow running today (as opposed to simply core-dumping or really at
initial first stage)?
I am very near of building a .tar.gz that can demonstrate a xoo and
host-based software demo, but I do not know exactly which applications
(or panel) should be shown in the default matchbox setup.
>From what I've seen (for example): contacts, openmoko-messages, today,
or even the openmoko-dialer seems usable for a demonstrator, but
whatbout openmoko-mainmenu, etc. ?

Rodolphe