FIRST OPENMOKO IN THE WILD!

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Thu Mar 8 19:16:34 CET 2007

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Harald Welte wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 09:51:18PM +0100, Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:
>> Le mercredi 07 mars 2007 à 12:26 +0100, Harald Welte a écrit :
>> [...]
>>> We neither have a working dialer application nor GPRS implementation at
>>> this point of time.
>>
>> Btw, would it be possible to know which applications are supposed to be
>> somehow running today (as opposed to simply core-dumping or really at
>> initial first stage)?
>
> As of now, I would not assume anything above the
> bootloader/kernel/driver/userspace/glibc/libx11/xserver level to work
> reliably.

I can add that xterm works very well. I think the touch keyboard may have some
key bounce issues, but it could very easily be my old eyes and poor touching.
If it improves in the next few days we'll know it's me and not the
application.

All of the command line utilities that I've used so far work fine.

Michael