Autobuilds on buildhost-old

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Sat Mar 10 04:03:58 CET 2007

Hello,

I just setup two autobuilds for the openmoko-devel-image. Scratch is
a daily build rebuilding OpenMoko completely from scratch. This
includes excercising the OpenMoko PRE_MIRROR. Incremental currently
waits for changes in the BitBake and OpenMoko (o-hand SVN is at this
moment offline) and then triggers a  build.

Both builds report the log files to the tinderbox [2] for public
consumption and report build errors to the OpenMoko bugzilla [1]. So
please keep an eye on these two sites and if the builds stops for
some reason please poke me.

If you are interested in the set of of python and bash scripts
(source) to keep this build running then please fill out the purple
form and fax it to me. Seriously if you are interested in the source
for this ancient tbox3,  or want to take a look at the scripts just
mail me...

kind regards
    z.

[1]  http://bugzilla.openmoko.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?
product=OpenMoko&component=autobuilds&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=
NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
[2] http://ewi546.ewi.utwente.nl/tinderbox/showbuilds.pl?tree=OpenMoko

PS: As people always ask anyway, here is a small legend for the
tinderbox: a red bar means build is broken, green is a good build,
yellow is in progress and gray is a build without result.
PPS: Yes koen, irc bot and rss feed is scheduled