Debug Board questions

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Mar 12 23:57:03 CET 2007

Today I tried to update u-boot to newest version to get 'no poweroff
during DFU' fix and failed. So I took Debug Board from package and
connected phone to it.

Few things:

- Can OpenMoko Inc. add some kind of heavy bottom case for it so it will
not fly over the table each time when developer want to connect cable?

- What is a meaning of LEDs? LED1 and LED2 are always on here, there are
also LED5 and LED7 on board.

- My phone can boot when is disconnected from debug board but refuse to
start with board connected. Openocd works with phone so cable is ok. Does
it is connected with bug #212 (battery discharged == reset loop it at
all) or not?

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

        Reality is for people who cannot cope with science fiction.