Makefile Issue

Jkx Jkx at larsen-b.com
Fri Mar 16 14:54:59 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:55:24 +0100
Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:

> Jkx wrote:
>
> > Hy, all. This is my first post here. So let me introduce myself.
> > I 'm working in a high scool in France as a developper. We plan to
> > use OpenMoko as an embedded test plate-form for students ..
>
> > While, I'm searching for a way to build the devel-image, I
> > run into a issue. Here is the error:
>
> > =================================================================================
> > NOTE: package linux-2.6.20-r3: task do_unpack: started
> > NOTE: Unpacking /opt/moko/sources/linux-2.6.20.tar.bz2 to
> > /opt/moko/build/tmp/work/fic-gta01-linux/linux-2.6.20-r3/
> > NOTE: Unpacking
> > /opt/moko/openembedded/packages/linux/linux/defconfig to
> > /opt/moko/build/tmp/work/fic-gta01-linux/linux-2.6.20-r3/
> > cp: cannot stat
> > `/opt/moko/openembedded/packages/linux/linux/defconfig': No such file or directory
> > NOTE: Task failed:
> > NOTE: package linux-2.6.20-r3: task do_unpack: failed
> > ==================================================================================
>
> > As you can see, the default kernel config file is missing .. what can I do to
> > fix that ?
>
> It looks like you have a problem with your environment files.
> linux-2.6.20-r3 doesn't look like a Neo1973 kernel. Check your MACHINE
> setting.

In fact, I just follow the MokoMakefile script:
- make setup-config
- make setup
- make openmoko-devel-image

I added the setup-config, to be sure the environment files are correct.

cat build/conf/local.conf
MACHINE = "fic-gta01"
DISTRO = "openmoko"
BUILD_ARCH = "i686"

This look fine no ? but I still have the same bug.
There is something, I'm doing wrong but what ?

Bye