OpenMoko Makefile -- Build Environment

Patrick Sudowe patrick.sudowe at web.de
Mon Mar 19 18:51:37 CET 2007

Hi everybody.

I am new to the OpenMoko project. So hello to everyone!
Robert Michel, who is one of the lucky ones to have a neo1973, directed
my interest towards this project. I am fascinated by the project. Robert
was so kind to borrow me his neo1973 for a couple of days. So I got to
play around with the device quite a bit.
To see what I could do with the phone I played around with some AT
commands, and now I would like to play with the gsmd code.

Now, I have a problem with the build environment. I have been able to
"almost" get the build environment with the OpenMoko Makefile
supplied by Rod Whitby.
But the build process fails (apparantly when it tries to fetch some
kernel patches) due to a misconfigured svn server certificate.
Has someone else also faced this problem?

regards,
Patrick Sudowe