FeedReader for OpenMoko

Gabriel Ambuehl gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch
Tue Mar 20 08:46:44 CET 2007

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 02:19:24 Holger Freyther wrote:
> Hi Freaks,
> - Commercial feeds (sorry both are german) like spiegel.de and
> heise.de only publish their headlines and force you to visit the real
> webpage. Should one try to display the HTML within the feedbrowser or
> switch to the webbrowser?

More importantly and for exactly the reason mentioned above, I think there
should be the possibility to prefetch the links in the stream, so you can
cache those sites too. Ideally whenever "free" internet (as opposed to the
usually way overpriced GPRS) is available, the feedreader should get all
feeds and cache whatever you have told him to. It should be configurable if
it should fetch only text/css or images as well.