FeedReader for OpenMoko

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 21 21:27:48 CET 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 10:58:26PM +0800, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:

> > - Is the SMS dbus interface specified yet? Would one send the URL or
> > text of the article both?
>
> Not that I know of. Mickey do you know?

no, and it will not be specified and/or implemented for a number of
weeks, to be realistically.  First, all of the stuff needs to work on
the gsmd/libgsmd level.  _then_ we can think about a dbus interface, and
finally implement it.

I'm currently busy with hardware development [which I actually enjoy
doing, but it means that software gets delayed...].  Will be back in
Germany (and back to [mostly gsm related] software) on Sunday.

Cheers,