OpenMoko Java Support

Scott Oberg scottoberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:12:09 CET 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:
> Has anything actually been accomplished?
Only some initial bootstrapping and preliminary make patches.
It's a fair assessment that there haven't been any vested parties
actively 'contributing' to java support.  Some, like myself, when we are
able to spare cycles.  Hopefully, momentum will increase as devices get
out the door.

>From my POV it seems that a lot of noise is being
> made, but no work is being done......
Well, there certainly has been some noise by users/java-developers about
java support.  Our internal discussions haven't been that noisy:)

Scott

BTW

>>> Communication is via java-pkg at yahoogroups.com
Is only used recently as the following mailing list is not available.