Calculator for OpenMoko

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Thu Mar 22 20:27:43 CET 2007

Le jeudi 22 mars 2007 à 18:00 +0800, Sean Moss-Pultz a écrit :
[...]
> Yeah...I would really like to see this become the official calculator if
> you're interesting (and Mickey approves ;-)

Thank you for your encouragements. Don't forget that I am just a
hobbyist... but well why not? (Other hobbyists are welcome btw!)

> > > 2) should we use different buttons style names in such a case? (I have
> > > reused the existing styles: mokofingerbutton-{dialer,orange,black} but
> > > I'd like a bigger font if possible...)
> >
> > I think this should be part of the MokoFingerButton in gtkrc.
>
> I think we should ask our designers to turn this into a fully designed
> finger application. Is this cool with you both?

Some design directions would certainly help me to progress. However,
IMHO, don't do that at the expense of another more important application
like an agenda, host-sync or the GSM stack. (Hey, I am a future customer
too! ;-)

Rodolphe