Calculator for OpenMoko

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Thu Mar 22 22:42:34 CET 2007

Dnia czwartek, 22 marca 2007, Robert Alatalo napisał:
> I don't know if you were starting this from scratch or not... but there
> was/is a calculator replacement that I used and loved on the palm pilot
> and I don't know if it might be easier to port it than build from
> scratch... as it's open source.
>
> http://easycalc.sourceforge.net/

There are many GTK calculators which can be used as base:

http://calctool.sourceforge.net
http://galculator.sourceforge.net/
http://qalculate.sourceforge.net/

or my favorite xcalc from xbase-clients (not even GTK but Xaw).

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

        Linux! -- Because a big world can not fit in small windows.