Asterisk on Openmoko

Kannaiyan Natesan gbpnkans at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:44:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just to wonder, i could see asterisk is there in  the openembedded. I
can compile for openmoko without any effort.

>From the root, source tree of  openmoko

moko at localhost $ cd build
moko at localhost $ bitbake asterisk

does that magic.

Can anyone please confirm whether asterisk runs in the real openmoko
phone and takes in the audio ? (asterisk has alsa channel interface).

For the new users, asterisk is an IP PBX which can play around with
your calls, attending calls, automated call answering, caller
blacklist, call recording, etc.,. To my experience it did wonders, I
guess it will do more when we have it on openmoko.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kannaiyan