GPS GPL driver.

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed May 2 13:48:54 CEST 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:
> You're right, 'stty -F /dev/ttySAC1 raw 115200 -crtscts cs8 -parenb
> -cstopb' seems to work better, but still a mute uart.

I think you'll be better off just writing a little C program that
does read/write and calls the appropriate termios functions. That
way, you don't have to worry about program doing weird system
call behind your back.

Regarding the parameters, you may want to check what they got on
Tom Tom. Particularly the bit rate might be the same.

We also have test points on the serial line between MCU and GPS
(H-TP7601 through H-TP7604). I don't have the GTA01Bv3 layout,
but I think they're on the top side, next to the debug connector,
labeled GPS_*.

- Werner