Sound problem with Qemu

charlotte.holtzer at enst-bretagne.fr charlotte.holtzer at enst-bretagne.fr
Wed May 30 13:24:36 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've tried to use the openmoko/flash.sh script in order to boot qemu
but I have always two problems.
The script says to try the following command to boot qemu:
arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm  -M neo -m 130 -mtdblock
openmoko/openmoko- flash.image -kernel openmoko/openmoko-kernel.bin
-show-cursor

My first problem is the sound. It cannot found a soundcard. I set
QEMU_AUDIO_DRV with all variables(oss, alsa, sdl, non, wav, fmod), but
there wasn't any results. I also added the option -soundhw all in the
command, but it doesn't work.

Moreover, Qemu doesn't work because: 'no filesystem could mount root'.
He doesn't find root fs and I don't know how to change it.

I put in attachment the image of the error.

Thanks
Charlotte