Android needs applications

Schmidt András asch at freemail.hu
Fri Nov 16 11:16:33 CET 2007

That's exactly what I was thinking about, just I could not express
myself so clear :-).
It would be nice to have a compatibility layer on top of OpenMoko to run
Android applications. There are going to be many Android applications
created after Google's announcement, so it would be nice to make them
available on OpenMoko.

Andrew