pygsmd, alpha release announcement :)

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:20:26 CET 2007

Hi,

On 19/11/2007, Erin Yueh <erin_yueh at openmoko.com> wrote:
> hi,
> I tried to build qemu-neo1973 with '--enable-phonesim', but i got a lot of errors about
> missing some QT header files. I guess we probably should include more QT lib in
> 'Makefile.phonesim'.

Yes, Qt4 is required to build phonesim. It's a very big library so it
cannot be shipped with qemu Makefile, unfortunately. phonesim is part
of qtopia and fortunately it was possible to separate it from Qtopia,
but not from Qt, because it's very heavily based on Qt.

On Gentoo the command to install Qt4 is:

emerge qt

and on Ubuntu/Debian it should be something like:

apt-get install libqt4-dev qt4-dev-tools

(beware: it's big)
Regards