DVB-T

Michael Schmidt schmidtm524 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:54:24 CEST 2007

Please forward to the management of gigabyte
mobil phones, and technicians for Gsmart T600

Hello,

I have the question, if Gigabyte can support a DVB-T Television built in chip
into the open source linux mobile phone

http://Www.openmoko.org

Please join the mailinglist or send a personal message, if gigabyte
can support a chip for the DVB-T-Build in into this opensource phone,
so that a meeting can clarify the conditions of gigabyte to support
that built in process.

Thanks for a feedback.
Kind regards
Mike Schmidt