Sv: Mono on OpenMoko

Mikkel Meyer Andersen openmoko at mikl.dk
Sun Oct 28 10:01:47 CET 2007

Hi

"I haven't tried compiling on the Neo itself, but compiling on your
computer and running the result on the Neo works great."
I tried that too, and it didn't work either.

"gmcs is a shell script"
I actually didn't know that. Thanks. I'll have a look, but I don't think
it's worth a try before I can run a "host-compiled" Mono-application in the
first place.

Thanks for the answers.

Regards,
Mikkel