Fwd: Openmoko CrossCompiler for Windows XP Host

Braun Frank BraunFrank at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 02:17:55 CEST 2007

Hi

I have WindowsXP as development host and made my first tries with my OpenMoko.

With the cross toolchain gcc-3.4.5-glibc-2.3.6 for ARM created with
CrossTools (www.kegel.com/crosstool/))I was able to crosscompile (WindowsXP
cygwin host) and run an application under openemoko 2007.1

Unfortunately I can't launch the same application with the latest 2007.2  build Probably because the toolchain changed to EABI ?

So I've simply tried to compile the same toolchain with
arm-softfloat-linux-gnueab but still the same. I guess the created binry is still ABI ?

 So my question:

Someone outside who managed to compile under Windows XP for 2007.2 ?
How do I create with Crosstools a crosscompiler that will work with 2007.2

Thanks

Frank