themes and skins

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Sat Sep 8 15:47:09 CEST 2007

Sander van Grieken wrote:
> On Saturday 08 September 2007 15:29:04 vivek khurana wrote:
>> Hi! all,
>>
>>  I cannot figure out whether openmoko supports themes and skins ? I
>> mean can a designer design a theme for openmoko and put it up for
>> download ?
>>
>> regards
>> VK

> Openmoko uses GTK+ theming, so go for it!

Agreed. Especially now that we use a pretty light theme, there is not
much painting pixmaps needed to come up with a different look. I'm really
curious to see different kind of visual ideas.

The theming capabilities will also vastly improve next year..., but
one step after another ;)

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/