roadmap for python on openmoko

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 12 19:22:28 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 16:56 +0000, vivek khurana wrote:
> On 9/12/07, Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl> wrote:
> >
> > vivek khurana schreef:
> > > Hi! all,
> > >  W all know htat python works on openmoko platform. I had been working
> > > as an admin for python-openmoko project. We received our phone today
> > > and so decided to kick start the development. Here is the link to
> > > roadmap for improving python on openmoko project.
> > >
> > > http://projects.openmoko.org/docman/view.php/14/5/python-openmoko-roadmap.pdf
> > >
> > > Comment/suggestions/brickbats awaitied
> >
> > Half of your 'roadmap' is already implemented in OE and Holger has already done python
> > bindings for the openmoko specific libs.
> > Are you really trying to reinvent the wheel or did you miss out on the website called
> > 'google.com'?
> Neither i miss google.com nor am i reinventing the wheel. I have used
> the python on qemu and noticed some problems. Also, if you dont
> remeber i was the first on to report working python console on
> openmoko under qemu.
>  Secondly, having bindings is one thing and putting them to use is another.
>
> regards
> VK

Heya, can you put this roadmap up ont he openmoko wiki so that others
can jump into it?

cheers
Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.