Translations

Evgeny Ginzburg Nad.Oby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:05:00 CEST 2007

Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking at the source of openmoko-2 applications. I see that only
> few applications are ready for translations, others have the POTFILES.in
> ready but is empty.
>
> Is there a release time when translation will be ready to be done, or I
> can just insert the files needed and maybe post the patch here for
> review?
>
> I would like to see OpenMoko speaking many languages as possible...
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ciao!

I've got to the same point.
You can translate for now feedreader & calculator, pretty simple .po files.
There is MANY /po/ dirs in the source tree, it worth revise them for
lack of languages you can translate to.

Hope the guys from the coreteam (or somebody developing those apps) will
add meaningful .po or .pot files.

Or maybe submit a bug?