MokoMakefile, offline work

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:44:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

I would like to know the changes to be made in MokoMakefile, so it
doesn't try to download/update the software/patches/MokoMakefile
itself in OM2007.2 build environment (Debian Etch).

1. I would like to be able to do a snapshot freeze on the build environment.

2. I would like to add local package sources, build for target and
qemu, and test them, without requiring MokoMakefile to sync, and
update the software/patches/MokoMakefile itself.

Appreciate any suggestions regarding the same,

Thanks,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan