OpenMoko application as Final Year Project

Ferran Orsola forsola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:39:25 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,

What it can make a huge different for a mobile is a application that
allow that mobile to talk using skypo protocol.

As you should kn ow skype used a private protocol and it is not and
opensource.

So I suggest to you to snnifer a full conversation and try to copy this
protocol and the application to create a opensource project compatible
with skype for openmoko (if this has not been deployed).

Thanks,

Ferran Orsola.

--

Logo Optenet