can't display flash on bowser

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:18:07 CEST 2008

2008/4/16 Steven Le Roux <steven at le-roux.info>:
> > This is expected.
> >
> > >   how can i resolve the problem?
> > >   i have set the export=zh_CN.UTF-8
> > You would either have to port Gnash to Openmoko and fix all it's bugs or
> > convince Macromedia to offer a flash player for Openmoko.
>
> thus try to port Gnash ;)

please don't flame me if this turns out to be an idiotic set of questions.....

i notice that adobe provide a flash player binary for pocket pc, i.e.
windows mobile, supported on arm4 systems

how close in terms of compatibility, to this processor is that of the
neo? can a binary for one, run un-modified on the other? is it only
backwards-compatible? is there a wine for windows mobile (i presume
the api of win mobile is merely a subset of the api for windows on
386)? are there any plugins such as mozplugger, which enable plugins
for other OSes to run under linux/mozilla?