Mailinglist Header - "Reply-To"

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Thu Apr 17 21:50:00 CEST 2008

On 17 Apr 2008, at 16:39, Joseph Jon Booker wrote:
[...]
> I'll refer you to http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Excellent article, I will remember to point people at this in the
future!

Personally, I filter my mailing list mails using some procmail rules,
so unless someone actually replies to me directly as well as the
mailing list, it's quite easy for me to miss an important discussion
until I check my mailing list folders at the end of the day.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/