Build error on GTK Hello World using MokoMakeFile

Andy Powell openmoko at automated.it
Sun Feb 3 18:47:57 CET 2008

On Sunday 03 February 2008 17:28, Adam Carter wrote:
> Greetings,
>

> When trying to compile the GTK-based "Hello World" application posted on
> the Wiki, I get an error saying that it cannot find the gtk+-2.0 header
> file. However, I have been successful at compiling and running console
> applications.  Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if so, were
> you able to come up with a solution?
>

> Thanks,
>
> --Adam

Not sure which link on the wiki you're using but you should probably be using
the toolchain now.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain

You should end up with a directory which can easily be tar'd up and integrated
into oe via a .bb file.

Incidentally are you using " `pkg-config --cflags  --libs gtk+-2.0`"  on your
compile?

Andy