help with OE/mokomakefile needed to find the right place to change some config

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Wed Feb 6 19:01:38 CET 2008

Hi,
I have used mokomakefile to build the snapshot. Now, I want to make
some modifications but I don't know exactly where to configure it

a) an OABI with hard-float version

I have simply made a copy of the openmoko.conf and defined my own
"distro" where I used

TARGET_OS = "linux"
TARGET_FPU = "hard"

But it appears not to switch to "hard". And the compiled OABI kernel
runs but hangs after some steps and just prints console logs when
pressing the AUX or Power button.

b) create a rootfs.tgz in addition to the rootfs.jffs2

where should I change which .conf to do that?

Many thanks for pointers,
Nikolaus