(no subject)

Adam Carter acarter at teamdataforce.com
Fri Feb 8 22:52:30 CET 2008

Andy,

Thanks.  I'll be sure to take a look at the toolchain.  The "hello world"
app that I was using can be found at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Building_a_hello_world_application.  In
looking at the build command, it does appear that I'm using "pkg-config
--cflags --libs openmoko-libs gtk+-2.0".  Should I be doing something else
instead?

Thanks,

--Adam