Re: Réf. : timed out waiting for server (http://svn.o-hand.com)

Masoom Alam masoom.alam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:55:56 CET 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to build the OpenMOKO envoirnment and downloaded the latest
build from the openmoko site using MOKOMakefile. However, after resolving
the minor issues, my build process is stuck at the following point:

NOTE: package mtd-utils-1.0.0+git: completed
NOTE: Waiting for 1 active tasks to finish
NOTE: 1:
/root/openmoko/openembedded/packages/u-boot/u-boot-openmoko_1.3.1+git+svn.bb,
do_fetch (31699)

and after this point, nothing is happening.
Could any body help me, what is the problem.

Regards,
MM Alam