gta02a5 prototype #30 brief review

Chia-I Wu olv at openmoko.com
Tue Feb 26 22:27:11 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:02:10PM +0100, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> > * xrandr -o 2 just crashes the X server, --output default --rotate
> > left does not work
> Hmmh, interesting. Now that I have a gta02a5 I will try it with a
> debug build and let you know. I am a bit stuck in my DMA jungle right
> now. In any case, filling a bug into the bugzilla would help. Thank
> you for spotting this.
I am running Feb 20 daily build and screen rotation works here.  I can
switch the orientation from the Aux menu.  But there is a serious
flicker issue (because the pixclock rate is lowered).  I wonder if we
can workaround this hw limitation.

I am experiencing bug #1039 again on my GTA02v5 though.  It can be
easily seen by scrolling in the app list.  I will check with John to see
which version of xglamo is used in the daily build.

--
Regards,
olv