gta02a5 prototype #30 brief review

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 27 07:30:03 CET 2008

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:12:58 +0800 Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> babbled:

> > * battemp and friends do not contain information yet.
>
> Raster was in here yesterday asking about that, he is on it.

my current port of call is to have a fully functional userspace battery meter
building off the new 2.6.24 /sys/class/power_supply/... interface that doesn't
block the main loop (farms of queries to a child process). i am in the middle
now of munging all the battery code i have that supports every battery system
known to man and beast over to a cleaner infrastructure and a slave process. i
will also make the sys power class stuff work find and support the uevent
stuff. that should cover the default coloumb counter batteries we ship as a
priority. other batteries - not sure. will deal with that then.