Tiny GPS application

Matthias Hentges oe at hentges.net
Sat Jan 5 12:39:54 CET 2008

Am Freitag, den 04.01.2008, 08:19 +0100 schrieb Lucas Bonnet:
> Matthias Hentges a écrit :
>
> > I dont find it terrible at all, it integrates w/ the OpenMoko theme very
> > nicely ;)
> > http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/6baf11a12cd36b92ea38bd82399b7dbe.png
>
> Cool, at least I tried to get the colours right :)
>
> I'll work on improving the script now.

I completely forgot to ask you to add the .desktop to your repository if
possible? (Just for completeness sake) The one I used can be seen here:

http://hentges.net/tmp/openmoko-gps.desktop

--
Matthias 'CoreDump' Hentges
Cologne / Germany

Webmaster of Hentges.net & Embedded Linux Developer
GPG ->  gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xAF3030D9

My OS: Debian SID: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice